With the help of the Official Premier League website and its stats we look at what to expect in FPL Gameweek 13. We focus on the head-to-head data and pick out the teams who usually win, keep more clean sheets, score the most goals and other factors that could help us make decisions.
Not many managers may not what to expect in Gameweek 13 but here we can give some great insight into how each game may play out. This can then help with decisions around transfers, captaincy, chips and more to give you an edge.
Manchester City v Liverpool
- In the 52 matches played between the sides Liverpool have dominated with 21 wins.
- There has been four or more goals scored in four of their last five meetings.
- Both teams have scored in four of their last five matches.
Burnley v West Ham
- Both sides have won at least five of their 16 matches against each other.
- There has been two or less goals scored in four of their last five matchups.
- Burnley are averaging 2.5 goals conceded per match this campaign.
Luton v Crystal Palace
- Both sides are yet to play each other in the Premier League.
- Both have scored an average of one or less goals per match so far.
- Luton have lost eight of their matches already this season.
Newcastle v Chelsea
- Chelsea have won 29 of their 56 games against Newcastle.
- Chelsea have won three of their last five meetings.
- Newcastle have a better scoring and conceding average than the Blues this season.
Nottingham Forest v Brighton
- There has been just two matches played between the sides in the league and Brighton failed to claim any points.
- Brighton are creating nearly double the chances per match that Nottingham Forest are.
- Brighton are scoring an average of 2.08 goals per match so far.
Sheffield United v Bournemouth
- There has been just two meetings between the teams and Bournemouth failed to win any.
- Both teams are averaging more than two goals conceded per match and under one goal scored per game.
- Sheffield United are yet to keep a single clean sheet this season.
Brentford v Arsenal
- Arsenal have won three of their four matches against Brentford.
- Arsenal are averaging 2.17 goals scored per game this campaign.
- Arsenal have won double the amount of games that Brentford have this season (eight versus four).
Tottenham v Aston Villa
- In the 56 matches played between the clubs Tottenham have won 24 and Aston Villa have won 17.
- Aston Villa have scored two goals in three of their last six matchups.
- Both sides are averaging two or more goals scored per game so far this season.
Everton v Manchester United
- Manchester United have won 39 of their 62 meetings with Everton.
- Everton have netted a goal in four of their last five fixtures.
- Both of their stats in terms of scoring and conceding averages are very similar so far.
Fulham v Wolves
- Fulham have won just two of their 12 matches against Wolves.
- Wolves have scored a goal in four of their last five matches against Fulham.
- There has been two goals or less in all five of their last five matches.
What is the best formation for FPL moving forward? Find out in this article here.