The Championship Fantasy round has now finished. We can take a look back and reflect with Fantasy Football Scout and Fantasy Football Community contributors @FPLReaction’s GAFFR Gameweek 27 review.
Looking back on @FPLReaction’s GAFFR Gameweek 27 review can really benefit other fantasy managers. Reflecting on what went wrong and what could have been can contribute towards managers planning moving forward such as captaincy and transfers.
Gameweek 27 review
- It was a tough Gameweek as predicted this week. The fixtures did concern me in general but I was hoping for a lot more than what I got.
- I hit 55 points this week, below what I expected. My rank fell from 254th to 264th, so it wasn’t a terrible week.
- Captaincy was on Blackburn striker Brereton who didn’t even make the squad, which resulted in Viktor picking up the captaincy as the emergency captain.
- Vice captaincy was a success with Ndiaye as he hit 15 points.
- My transfer this week was Swift out for Chair. It was a quiet Gameweek for Chair with QPR but he still picked up six points and plays in the blank game week ahead.
- Other successes include Rotherham goalkeeper Johansson who hit seven points and Burnley defender Maatsen who picked up eight points.
- It was a bad week overall and I have got some big decisions ahead on Gameweek 28.
Did you miss out on all of the action from Gameweek 27? You can catch up with some key takeaways right here.