Taking a look at line-ups, goals, assists, clean sheets and anything else we could highlight that could have implications for FPL managers. We cover the Crystal Palace v Man United match report. Covering eye test and key moments through-out the match with the help of the Fantasy Football Scout members area.
Overviewing the Crystal Palace v Man United match report can be helpful in identifying key moments in the match. This can then give FPL managers a good insight into which players and teams looked good, key injuries, fitness and even more to help us make decisions in FPL.
Crystal Palace line-up
Eberechi Eze (£5.6m) fails to start the match. The midfielder has bagged just one return in his last five matches. Main man and penalty taker Wilfried Zaha (£7.3m) also starts the match. The midfielder has over 10% ownership within the game heading into the match.
Man United line-up
Brand new signing and striker Wout Weghorst (£6m) starts his first match as a Manchester United player. One player many managers within the community will be hoping to put on another great performance is midfielder Marcus Rashford (£7.1m).
Key moments – first half
- The match gets underway.
- Marcus Rashford burst into the penalty area but his shot is blocked.
- CHANCE! Defenders Aaron Wan-Bissaka (£4.3m) and Luke Shaw (£5.2m) link up to create a dangerous opportunity. The latter connects with his teammates cross, however his shot is wide.
- Crystal Palace are yet to have an attempt on goal.
- CHANCE! Luke Shaw lofts a cross into the box and is met by Wout Weghorst but the striker heads over the bar.
- CHANCE! What a strike by Crystal Palace’s Odsonne Edouard (£5.2m) from outside the box. His shot is saved by Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea (£4.9m) who tips the shot onto the bar.
- GOAL! Man United take the lead after Christian Eriksen (£6.3m) slips a perfect ball into fellow midfielder Bruno Fernandes (£9.8m) who places the ball into the right side of the net past the goalkeeper! It’s 1-0 to Man United!
- The whistle blows for half time.
Key moment – second half
- The second half gets underway.
- Man United defender Lisandro Martinez (£4.5m) picks up a yellow card for his foul.
- CHANCE! Crystal Palace midfielder Michael Olise (£5.4m) delivers a deadly ball into the box but the defender gets there to clear the danger.
- There has been a significant change as Eberechi Eze is substituted on.
- CHANCE! Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi (£4.4m) has a fantastic opportunity to score with a header from the corner but its another huge save by David De Gea.
- GOAL! It’s an equaliser right at the end! David De Gea doesn’t have a chance here! Michael Olise hits a perfect free kick from outside the box which pings off the cross bar into the net!
- The whistle blows for full time.
Standout FPL performances
- Bruno Fernandes picked up a huge 10 points for his goal and three bonus points.
- Michael Olise bagged a cool nine points because of his goal and two bonus points.
- Christian Eriksen picked up a big seven points for his assist, clean sheet point and bonus.
Who are the best players in each position for Gameweek 21? Find out in our top picks article right here.