We look at the FPL Gameweek 13 best wildcard team. Using the Fantasy Football Scout season ticker we can see which teams have the best run of fixtures. This can then aid FPL managers in picking out some of the best assets for the run ahead.
The wildcard gives managers the opportunity to change their entire team for any reason. Managers activate their wildcards for several reasons. Whether that be to target fixture swings or just change their team up, the wildcard can be precious to your planning.
Below we can see that the fixtures ticker covers the next six Gameweeks (from Gameweek 13-18).
Who has the best fixtures?
Burnley, Nottingham Forest, West Ham, Bournemouth and Newcastle rank in the top five teams with the easiest fixtures.
Who has the worst fixtures?
Luton, Manchester City, Brentford, Aston Villa and Liverpool all rank in the bottom five teams with the toughest fixtures.
FPL Gameweek 13 Best Wildcard team
- West Ham rank third on the ticker and have a great schedule until the second Wildcard is available. Due to the lack of clean sheets across the board it could be wise to spend as little between the sticks a possible. All of the above adds to the appeal of Alphonse Areola and back-up goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski.
- Eric Dier – The injuries at the back for Tottenham suggest that Dier could be a mainstay in centre-back for some time. They have also proved worthy defensively this campaign, have a great fixture in blank Gameweek 18 and Dier also helps to enable the rest of the squad due to his price-tag.
- Marc Guehi – Crystal Palace have kept the joint most clean sheets this season so defensively they could be worth investment. He is one of the cheapest when compared to his defensive teammates and has three great fixtures ahead.
- Kieran Trippier – Newcastle will be hoping to return to top form with the return of key players in the coming weeks. Defensively the Magpies have been one of the best but they also rank highly on the ticker. Trippier has been maintaining one of the best levels of assist potential in the league. It also helps that he is a bonus point magnet and has a great fixture against Luton in Blank Gameweek 18.
- Kostas Tsimikas – After Manchester City this week Tsimikas has three fantastic fixtures. Not only does he have good clean sheet potential moving forward but he also created two assists in his most recent match for Liverpool.
- Levi Colwill – It won’t be long until the Chelsea centre-back returns from his minor injury. The Chelsea fixtures start to ease very soon and it could be wise to invest in one of the best in the league for expected goals conceded so far. Chelsea also face Wolves in Blank Gameweek 18 so he could be a great option overall.
- Mohamed Salah – Liverpool rank as the best team in the league for expected goals which makes their attackers vital moving forward. The standout is of course Salah who has been maintaining some of the best non-penalty expected goal involvement stats, has blanked in just two of his matches so far and takes his sides penalties.
- Jarrod Bowen – Monitoring news of his recent minor injury during the international break will be key. His side face some of the worst defences in the league in the period ahead and Bowen edges all of his offensive teammates for FPL points and non-penalty expected goal involvement this campaign.
- Bukayo Saka – Arsenal have a some great matches ahead which will provide potential for their star man Saka. The winger has been one of the most consistent FPL assets in the game so far – collecting at least one return in nine of his 11 matches played.
- Eberechi Eze – The Crystal Palace talisman could be brilliant value for money for the period ahead. Even though Eze was out for some time due to injury he still ranks second best amongst his offensive teammates for non-penalty expected goal involvement. Eze has also bagged a return in each of his first two matches back from injury.
- Cole Palmer – Chelsea also rank as one of the best sides in the division for expected goals. The Blues have a positive fixture turn soon and Palmer has bagged at least one return in five of his last six matches. It also helps that he takes penalties for his sides.
- Erling Haaland – Regardless of fixture difficulty Haaland is maintaining the best attacking data in the league from a goal threat point of view. The Norwegian has racked up eight goals and two assist in his last five matches so seems to be back to his best.
- Dominic Solanke – Not only do Bournemouth have great fixtures ahead but they also have a meeting with Nottingham Forest in Blank Gameweek 18. Solanke faces some poor defences ahead and with a brace in his most recent match he should have the confidence to extend his scoring form.
- Cameron Archer – He sits comfortably first on the bench with a match against one of the worst defences in the league next up. He also has a fixture in Gameweek 18 which could be really helpful. Ultimately Archer helps to enable the more pricier options in the side.
Which assets are set for the most points in Gameweek 13? Find out here!