Taking a look at line-ups, goals, assists, clean sheets and anything else we could highlight that could have implications for FPL managers. We cover the Crystal Palace v Tottenham match report. Covering eye test and key moments through-out the match with the help of the Fantasy Football Scout members area.
Overviewing the Crystal Palace v Tottenham match report can be helpful in identifying key moments in the match. This can then give FPL managers a good insight into which players and teams looked good, key injuries, fitness and even more to help us make decisions in FPL.
Line-ups – Crystal Palace
Eberechi Eze (£5.6m) starts the match. The midfielder picked up eight points in Gameweek 18 for his goal. Another popular FPL asset that starts is midfielder Wilfried Zaha (£7.3m) who has not returned for three consecutive matches ahead of the game.
In-form striker Harry Kane (£11.6m) starts the match. The Englishman has blanked just four times this season whilst picking up three double-digit hauls. Matt Doherty (£4.6m) makes his third start in a row for Tottenham.
- The first half gets underway.
- Crystal Palace start the game well. Michael Olise (£5.4m) plays a dangerous ball into the Tottenham box which reaches fellow midfielder Jordan Ayew (£5.3m) but his touch lets him down and the ball goes out of play.
- Tottenham are growing into the match.
- Michael Olise whips a great ball in from the right hand side but Wilfried Zaha can’t quite reach it.
- Eberechi Eze has a perfect opportunity to place a through ball to Wilfried Zaha but his pass is too heavy.
- CHANCE! Wilfried Zaha makes a piercing run into the Tottenham box, slips the ball to Jordan Ayew who strikes the ball hard but it’s a good stop from Hugo Lloris (£5.5m).
- Crystal Palace are on top here.
- CHANCE! Crystal Palace defender Joachim Anderson (£4.5m) slams a long range attempt on goal which whisps past the post.
- Tottenham are struggling to get out of their own half.
- Michael Olise dances his way into the box and tries to place the ball into the bottom left corner of the goal but his shot is blocked.
- Tottenham midfielder Oliver Skipp (£4.3) makes a dangerous challenge. The referee allows play to continue but eventually returns to give him a yellow card.
- The whistle blows for half time.
- The second half gets underway and it has taken 20 seconds for Crystal Palace to penetrate the Tottenham box but the attack is snuffed out.
- Matt Doherty finds himself in the Crystal Palace penalty area but he lashes his shot off target.
- GOAL! Tottenham defender Ivan Perisic (£5.5m) sends in a dangerous cross which is bundled into the net by Harry Kane! Its 1-0 to Crystal Palace.
- GOAL! Tottenham are turning the screw now. Midfielder Bryan Gil (£5m) passes the ball to Harry Kane inside the opposition’s box who hits a first touch shot which rattles the net! It’s 2-0 Tottenham!
- GOAL! The away side have turned it on now. Harry Kane surges forward, plays a pass to midfielder Son-Heung Min (£11.6m) who gets forced wide but squares the ball to Matt Doherty who calmy puts away! It’s 3-0 to Tottenham!
- GOAL! The onslaught continues. Harry Kane loops a through-ball over the Crystal Palace defence and Son-Heung Min edges ahead to score! It’s 4-0 to Tottenham!
- CHANCE! Jordan Ayew finds a shot inside the Tottenham box but the goalkeeper makes a great save.
- CHANCE! Hugo Lloris makes another great save to stop Wilfried Zaha’s lowly placed shot.
- There has been a significant change as Ivan Perisic comes off the field of play to secure the clean sheet.
- The whistle blows for full time and Tottenham win the match 4-0.
Standout FPL performances
- Harry Kane picked up a huge 16-point haul after his two goals, assist and three bonus points.
- Matt Doherty also managed a massive return, the defender kept a clean sheet, scored and picked up two bonus to hit 14 points.
- Ivan Perisic was the third and final player to hit double-digits. Perisic created an assist, kept a clean sheet and collected one bonus point to reach 10 points.
Who has played well in Gameweek 19 so far? Find out in our article here.