The World Cup continues. Our Monday matches conclude here. We take a look at the Brazil v South Korea. We will highlight the line-ups, pick out the key moments and standout World Cup Fantasy performances during the match.
Covering the Brazil v South Korea match can be very useful to World Cup Fantasy managers. Highlighting line-ups, key moments and standout fantasy performances can aid decisions regarding future transfers, captaincies and chip strategy.
Line-ups – Brazil
Striker Neymar (£10.5m) starts the match after returning to full fitness. Many within the community could be looking to bring him into their teams. Richarlison (£7m) returns to the starting line-up after being rested in the previous match. The striker bagged two goals in Matchday 1.
Striker Son Heung-min (£8.5m) starts the match. Son created the assist for South Korea’s dramatic winner in Matchday 3 against Portugal.
- Brazil have started well and are putting huge early pressure on South Korea.
- GOAL! Neymar lays the ball off to fellow striker Vinicus Junior (£10.5m) who slots the ball into the net from close range. 1-0 to Brazil!
- PENALTY! After wonderful footwork from Richarlison, he is taken down in the box.
- GOAL! Brazil extends their lead via a Neymar penalty, who coolly places the ball into the bottom right corner! 2-0 Brazil.
- CHANCE! South Korea midfielder In-Beom Hwang (£5m) rifles a shot towards the goal but the goalkeeper makes a fantastic save to deny him.
- GOAL! Some amazing team play ends up in the South Korea box. Defender Thiago Silva (£6m) slips in Richarlison who releases his shot past the goalkeeper. 3-0 Brazil!
- GOAL! Brazil are taking complete control of the match and continue to punish the fragile South Korea backline. Midfielder Lucas Paqueta (£7m) hits a first time shot to make it 4-0!
- CHANCE! Richarlison has a great chance to make it 5-0 but the goalkeeper makes a big save to deny him.
- The whistle blows for half time.
- CHANCE! South Korea have started well after Heung Son-min whips a shot towards the right side of the goal, however, the goalkeeper makes a huge save.
- CHANCE! Striker Raphinha (£8.5m) dribbles past several defenders and hits a low shot which is fantastically saved by the goalkeeper
- CHANCE! Raphinha is in another great position to score but fails to convert his chance.
- GOAL! South Korea midfielder Seung-Ho Paik hits a stunning shot from distance which finds its way into the net, 4-1 Brazil!
- The match finishes 4-1 to Brazil and they progress to the quarter fnals.
Standout World Cup Fantasy performances
- Lucas Paqueta hit nine points for his goal.
- Richarlison matched his teammate after winning the penalty and scoring a goal.
- Neymar also bagged nine points for his assist and goal from the spot kick.
- Vinicus Junior matched his teammates with his assist and goal.
@FPLReaction’s (Louis) comments
Brazil were relentless offensively. Brazil also defended quite well and were unlucky to concede their goal. Although defensively good, there does seem to be a lack of offensive potential amongst their backline. The return of Neymar has made a significant impact towards their creativity and goal threat. There could even be potential to double up on the Brazil attack moving forward.
You can catch up on all of our World Cup Fantasy articles right here.