Fourth spot in the Premier League looks set to go down to the wire. Spurs, Arsenal and Manchester United are all still in with a chance of finishing fourth and making it in to the Champions League for next season. Teams like these with motivation for the run-in make good investments for FPL managers. We take a look at the best picks from Spurs, Arsenal and Manchester United, the teams in the top four race, for the run-in.
In the aftermath of Gameweek 33 Spurs and Arsenal we tied on points with 57 having played 32 games each. Spurs sit above Arsenal on goal difference with 18 compared to 10 for Arsenal. Manchester United were three points behind, having played one game more. With all three teams motivate with the dream of Champions League football who are the best picks from the three clubs.
All the stats in this article are courtesy of the Fantasy Football Scout members area.
For each area of the pitch we have compared the underlying stats for two players from each side in the top four race. The highest stat in each position is in bold.
|Penalty Area touches||51||48||19||41||18||36|
- Ben White and Gabriel have kept the most clean sheets with 13
- Reguilon has the most attacking returns with six as well as the most penalty are touches with 51
- Gabriel has the most goal attempts with 24
- Reguilon has created the most chances with 29
- White has made more appearances than the others with 30
- Telles has had significantly less appearances than the others
|Penalty area touches||135||52||193||65||91||76|
- Son has scored more goals than the other options. The next highest total is seven less than the Spurs player. He is also top for assists.
- Bruno Fernandes has created more chances than the others
- Saka has the most goal attempts with 79 and he is also top for penalty area touches with 193
- Kulusevski has only made 12 appearances, 11 less than the next lowest total
|Penalty area touches||151||115||160|
- Kane is top for assists, chances created, goal attempts and appearances this season
- Ronaldo is top for goals with 15 and penalty area touches with 160
Want to know what to expect from the Gameweek 35 fixtures for the teams in the top four race? Check out out recent article.