Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect from Gameweek 22. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from Gameweek 22 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Chelsea v Fulham
- As we can see, in the 31 matches played between the sides, Chelsea have won a whopping 19 of them.
- Chelsea have kept three clean sheets in their last five matches against Fulham.
- Fulham are averaging 1.43 goals conceded per match on average this season.
Everton v Arsenal
- In the 60 matches played between Everton and Arsenal, the latter have won a massive 35 matches.
- There has been 19 goals in the last five matches between the clubs.
- Arsenal are averaging 2.37 goals scored per match this season.
Aston Villa v Leicester
- In the 26 games played, Leicester have won 10 to Aston Villa’s six and there has also been 10 draws.
- Leicester have conceded an average of 1.75 goal per match this season.
Brentford v Southampton
- There has been just two games played between the teams and both have won one each.
- Brentford are averaging nearly double the goals scored per match than Southampton this season.
Brighton v Bournemouth
- In the six fixtures played between the sides, Bournemouth have dominated with four wins.
- Bournemouth have scored two or more goals in four of their last five matches against Brighton.
- Bournemouth are averaging 2.1 goals conceded per match this season whilst Brighton are averaging 1.95 goals scored per match.
Manchester United v Crystal Palace
- As we can see below, in the 27 matches played between both teams, Manchester United have won a huge 27 games.
- There has been one goal or less in three of the last five head-to-heads.
- Manchester United are averaging 1.65 goals scored per match this season.
Wolves v Liverpool
- Liverpool have won a massive 13 times out of the 16 matches they have played against Wolves.
- In the last five matches Liverpool have scored in all of them whilst also scoring two or more in three.
- Liverpool are averaging 1.79 goals scored per match this season.
Newcastle v West Ham
- In the 48 head-to-heads played, Newcastle have dominated with 22 wins to West Ham’s 14. There has also been 12 draws.
- There has been 19 goals scored in the last five matches between the clubs, with a average of 3.8 goals per game.
Nottingham Forest v Leeds
- In the 10 matches played between the teams, Nottingham Forest have won four and Leeds have won three.
- Both teams are averaging more than 1.70 goals conceded per match this campaign.
Spurs v Man City
- In the 51 games played, Spurs have dominated with a big 27 wins over their opponent.
- Spurs have scored two or more goals in three of their last five matches against Man City, with the latter matching them.
- Man City are averaging 2.65 goals scored per match this season, the highest in the league.
Manchester United v Leeds
- In the 28 matches played between Manchester United and Leeds, the Reds have dominated with a huge 16 wins.
- In the last five head-to-heads, there has been a whopping 22 goals scored between the teams, averaging 4.4 goals scored per game.
Check out all of the best players in each position for Gameweek 22 in our top picks article here.