Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect from Gameweek 16. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from Gameweek 16 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Man City v Brentford
- There have been just two meetings between both clubs and Man City have won both.
- Man City have kept two clean sheets in both of their matches against Brentford.
- Brentford have averaged just 1.46 goals scored per match whilst Man City average more than three.
Bournemouth v Everton
- In 10 matchups between the sides, both have won four each and there have been two draws.
- Bournemouth have scored two or more goals in four of their last five meetings against Everton.
- There have been 17 goals scored in the last five head-to-heads which averages 3.4 goals scored per match.
Liverpool v Southampton
- In the 46 matches played, Liverpool have won more than half with 25 wins. Southampton have proved they can cause an upset though; they have won just under a quarter of their matches.
- Liverpool have scored two or more goals against Southampton in four of their five previous meetings.
Nottingham Forest v Crystal Palace
- Nottingham Forest have averaged just 0.62 goals scored this season whilst Crystal Palace have averaged 1.08.
- Crystal Palace have averaged 1.33 goals conceded this season whilst Nottingham Forest have averaged 2.15.
Spurs v Leeds
- Interestingly, In the 28 matches played between both teams, they have won an equal amount each.
- Spurs have scored three or more goals in three of their five previous matchups.
- The home side have also kept three clean sheets in their last five meetings against Leeds.
West Ham v Leicester
- In the 30 matches between the sides, West Ham have won just under half of them.
- Incredibly, there have been 22 goals scored in the last five meetings which averages a huge 4.4 goals scored per match.
Newcastle v Chelsea
- In the 54 matches between Newcastle and Chelsea, the Blues came away with a whopping 29 matches.
- Chelsea have kept four clean sheets in a row against Newcastle.
Wolves v Arsenal
- There have been 16 matches played between the clubs and Arsenal have won 10 of them.
- Three goals have been scored in three of the last five matches played between the sides.
- The highest owned FPL player in this match is Arsenal striker Gabriel Jesus (£8m) at 59%.
Brighton v Aston Villa
- There have been six matches played between the teams with Brighton winning just one.
- 23% of the FPL community will be hoping for returns from Brighton midfielder Leandro Trossard (£6.9m).
Fulham v Man United
- In the 30 matches played, Man United have come away as victors 21 times.
- Man United have kept just one clean sheet in their last five matchups against Fulham.
- The Reds have also scored two or more goals in four of their last five games against Fulham.
Be sure to keep up to date with all of our FPL articles, all in one place, right here.