The International break is a great time to start planning for the fixtures ahead. Because of that we present the Serie A Fantasy Fixture Ticker for Rounds 13-18 created by our regular content contributor and expert fantasy manager @FPL_Crisk.
Using the Serie A Fantasy Fixture Ticker for Rounds 13-18 can be massively beneficial for managers. Fixture tickers in any platform of game can contribute hugely towards the long-term planning of captaincy, transfer use and when to use the Wildcard for those that still have it.
We can see that teams have been ordered in terms of difficulty using red (tough), yellow (medium) and green (easy). We can also see that the teams at the top have the easiest fixtures all of the way down to the teams with the toughest fixtures at the bottom.
Which teams have the best fixtures?
- Lazio – They sit top of the fixture ticker. Lazio have five green fixtures out of six facing the likes of Verona and Empoli. The only tough game they have is against Inter in Round 16.
- Milan – The title contenders have one red, three yellow and two green fixtures. Their toughest match is no doubt their clash with Atalanta in Round 15.
- Empoli – They sit third on the fixture ticker. However their performances this season make it very difficult to back them in terms of investment. Empoli’ toughest game comes in Round 17 against Lazio.
- Atalanta – It’s been a solid start to the campaign for them so far. Atalanta face Napoli and Milan in the run ahead. However, they also play teams likes Lecce as well.
- Sassuolo – Completing the top five is Sassuolo who face Empoli and Genoa in their next six matches.
Which teams have the worst fixtures?
Salernitana, Udinese, Frosinone, Genoa and Cagliari all sit at the bottom of the ticker. They all have very difficult schedules and so it could be very hard to invest in most of their assets.
Stay up to date with all of our most recent Serie A Fantasy articles right here.