Taking a look at line-ups, goals, assists, clean sheets and anything else we could highlight that could have implications for FPL managers. We cover the Everton v Liverpool match report. Covering eye test and key moments through-out the match with the help of the Fantasy Football Scout members area.
Covering the Everton v Liverpool match report can be helpful in identifying key moments in match. This can then give FPL managers a good insight into which players and teams looked good, key injuries, fitness and even more to help us make decisions in FPL.
Line-up – Everton
Most eyes will be on the £5.5m midfielder Gordon. The Everton attacker will be looking to extend his good run of form to three games in a row returning FPL points. New signing and striker £6.2m Maupay will be seeking to impress as well.
Popular FPL asset and £6.8m defender Robertson only makes the bench. This will likely increase owners frustration and many managers could be even looking to sell him now. £8.9m Darwin returns after his ban for receiving a red card. Most eyes will be on that of £13m midfielder Salah as many gave him the captaincy this gameweek.
- Diaz and Darwin both struck the post in the first half.
- Half-time came with a 0-0 score line at the break.
- Defender Trent is brought off in the 59th minute. Team-mate Robertson comes on after failing to start the match.
- Maupay feeds Coady to make it 1-0. However, VAR ruled the goal out due to being offside.
- Alisson makes a fantastic save to keep Everton midfielder Dwight McNeil from scoring.
Stand-out FPL performances
- It was a game with no goals so none of the attackers playing made a single return.
- £4.5m Everton goalkeeper came away with a huge nine points (at the time of writing). Those points consisted of eight saves, a clean sheet and bonus points.
- £4.5m Liverpool defender Gomez hit nine points for his clean sheet and bonus points.
Keep up to date with all of the FPL content we have to offer using the link here.