Taking a look at line-ups, goals, assists, clean sheets and anything else we could highlight that could have implications for FPL managers. We cover the Arsenal v Tottenham match report. Covering eye test and key moments through-out the match with the help of the Fantasy Football Scout members area.
Covering the Arsenal v Tottenham match can be helpful in identifying key moments in the match. This can then give FPL managers a good insight into which players and teams looked good, key injuries, fitness and even more to help us make decisions in FPL.
Line-ups – Arsenal
Arsenal striker Gabriel Jesus (£8m) leads the attack. The Brazilian is still owned by a whopping 69% of managers in the game. William Saliba (£4.9m) sits as the highest scoring defender in FPL with his 44 points. Both players start.
Midfielder Djan Kulusevski (£8.1m) fails to make the squad due to injury. Owners of midfielder Son Heung-Min (£11.7m) will be hoping he can continue his form from the previous match where he picked up 19 points for his Hatrick.
- Arsenal defender Ben White (£4.5m) slips a short pass to midfielder Thomas Partey (£4.8m) who hits a stunning long range shot to make it 1-0 to the home side.
- Arsenal defender Gabriel (£5.1m) fouls Tottenham’s Richarlison (£8.5m) in the box to concede a penalty. Striker Harry Kane (£11.4m) stepped up and comfortably scored. The in-form forward makes it 1-1.
- Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris (£5.5m) parried the ball after a shot from Bukayo Saka (£7.8m), Gabriel Jesus pounced and poked the ball home making it 2-1 to Arsenal.
- After a dangerous challenge on Arsenal midfielder Gabriel Martinelli (£6.6m), Tottenham defender Emerson Royal (£5.1m) saw a red card.
- A Martinelli pass saw midfielder Granit Xhaka (£5.1m) put the home side two goals ahead after his strike. 3-1 to Arsenal.
- The game finishes 3-1 to Arsenal.
FPL standout performances
- Partey came away with a big return. The midfielder’s goal and three bonus points saw him hit 10 points.
- Well owned Gabriel Jesus claimed two bonus points. Combined with his goal, the forward came away with a fine eight points, rewarding his faithful owners.
- Xhaka’s goal saw him claim one bonus point. This took the midfielder’s total to eight points.
For reasons to wait until Gameweek 13 to activate wildcards, check this article out here.