What to expect in FPL Gameweek 24
Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect in FPL Gameweek 24. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from FPL Gameweek 24 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Aston Villa v Arsenal
- In the 55 matches played between the clubs, Arsenal have dominated with 30 wins.
- Aston Villa have won two of their last five matches against Arsenal.
- Arsenal have averaged 2.19 goals scored per match this season.
Brentford v Crystal Palace
- There has only been three matches played between the teams and all have ended in draws.
- Brentford are averaging nearly double goals scored this season than Crystal Palace.
- The highest owned player in the tie is Brentford striker Ivan Toney (28.7%).
Brighton v Fulham
- In the five matches played between the sides, Brighton haven’t won any.
- Both teams are averaging a similar amount of goals conceded per match this season.
- Brighton average 1.86 goals scored per match this campaign.
Chelsea v Southampton
- As we can see, in the 47 matchups between Chelsea and Fulham, the Blues have dominated with 26 wins to Southampton’s 10.
- Chelsea have scored three or more goals in their last five meetings with Southampton
- Southampton are averaging 1.82 goals conceded per match this season.
Everton v Leeds
- In the 29 matchups both sides have won close to an equal amount each and there has been 12 draws.
- Everton have scored two or more goals in three of their last five matches against Leeds.
- Leeds are averaging 1.71 goals conceded per match this season.
Nottingham Forest v Manchester City
- Manchester City won their last match against Nottingham Forest 6-0.
- Nottingham Forest are averaging 1.68 goals conceded per game this season.
- Manchester City are averaging 2.52 goals scored per match this campaign.
Wolves v Bournemouth
- In the five matches played in this fixture, Bournemouth have failed to win any.
- Bournemouth are averaging over two goals conceded per match this season.
- The highest owned player in the tie is Wolves defender Hugo Bueno (6.3%).
Newcastle v Liverpool
- As we can see in the 55 matches played, Liverpool have won 32 of them.
- Liverpool have scored in four of their last five matches against their upcoming opponent.
- Newcastle have conceded 0.57 goals per game this season, the best in the league.
Manchester United v Leicester
- Manchester United have won 20 of the 33 matches they have played against Leicester.
- The Reds have scored in every one of their last five matches against the Foxes.
- Manchester United are averaging 1.64 goals scored per match this season.
Tottenham v West Ham
- In the 53 matches played between the sides, Tottenham have won 25 to West Ham’s 17.
- West Ham have scored in every one of their last five matches against Tottenham.
- Tottenham are averaging 1.83 goals scored per game this season.
Catchup with our new article FPL essentials taking a look at minutes, standout performances, who passed the eye test, who topped the bonus points and more from the West Ham v Chelsea match here.