UCL Fantasy Matchday 7 Tuesday/Wednesday best captain
Champions League football is back! We pick out the UCL Fantasy Matchday 7 Tuesday/Wednesday best captain with some differential options. Using stats, form and fixture we can shortlist some of the best options for UCL Fantasy managers to give the armband ahead of the new round.
Highlighting the Matchday 7 Tuesday/Wednesday best captain can be detrimental to both rank and a manager’s total points at the end of the Matchday. Making sure we take in as much information we can adds to the probability of a successful captaincy matchday.
The best Tuesday captain
Napoli go into their tie against Frankfurt in fantastic form. The Italian league leaders sit 15 points clear at the time of writing. Winning eight of their last 10 matches in all competitions, Napoli are going into their first leg in tremendous form.
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (€5.9m) has also been in fine form. The Georgian talent has bagged a whopping 10 goals and nine assists in 19 league matches so far. His great form came through in the group stages of the Champions League too. He hit two double-digit hauls in Matchday 3 and Matchday 4, showing he can do it on the big stage as well.
Kvaratskhelia is in top form. He has recently picked up penalty taking duties which only boosts his captaincy appeal. He is the standout option for Tuesday.
Tuesday differential captaincies
- Napoli striker Viktor Osimhen (€7.8m) should also be considered if he has got over his knock in his most recent league match. The Nigerian has picked up 18 goals and three assists in his domestic campaign.
- Many could even consider Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema (€10.6m) if fit. In his last 10 matches in all competitions he has scored eight goals and provided three assists. He faces a Liverpool side struggling for defensive consistency.
- Some could even go for big game player Mohamed Salah (€11.3m). The Liverpool midfielder collected an incredible four double-digit hauls in his group stage games.
The best Wednesday captain
Manchester City topped their Champions League group stage with 14 points whilst also racking up 14 goals. In their last 10 matches they have managed to net 20 times, averaging two goals per game. Their upcoming opponent’s Leipzig are in great form but did slip up and lose 2-1 in one of their most recent matches.
Erling Haaland (€11m) is the standout captaincy option on Wednesday. The striker has already accumulated a massive 26 goals and four assists in the Premier League this season. His explosiveness means he could have massive potential going into any given game.
Wednesday differential captaincies
- Staying with Manchester City some could opt for Riyad Mahrez (€9.8m). The Algerian midfielder has managed six goals and four assists in his last 10 starts in all competitions.
- Inter could be an interesting team to go for captaincy. Striker Lautaro Martinez (€8.5m) has returned 13 goals and three assists this season.
- Some could even choose to back Porto against Inter. Their main man is Mehdi Taremi (€7.8m) The striker hit four returns in his five group stage matches including two double-digit hauls.
Get ready for the new round of FPL with all of our top picks for Gameweek 25 right here.