In this article we take a look through the best UCL Fantasy Limitless team for Matchday 5. Using stats, player and team form and other factors we pick out the best players for the fourth round of Champions League Fantasy Football.
Looking at the UCL Fantasy best Limitless team for Matchday 5 could be extremely beneficial. The Limitless chip allows managers unlimited budget to bring in the most expensive players in the game for one week only. The Limitless can also be utilised as a free hit. This means that managers can bring in a fresh team regardless of price to avoid tough matches.
The best Limitless team for Matchday 5
- Ivan Provedel (€5m) – Lazio have a great home match against Celtic this week. Interestingly Lazio have managed three clean sheets in their last four matches and all of them came at home. Provedel has solid clean sheet potential against a Scottish side who sit rock bottom of the group.
- David Raya (€5m)- Playing on the Wednesday just in case Provedel fails to return is Raya. Similar to Lazio Arsenal are superior at home – both of their UCL clean sheets have come at home.
- Achraf Hakimi (€6.1m) – PSG also have a strong record at home in the Champions League – winning both of their home matches. Hakimi is level with Denzel Dumfries for having the most attacking returns amongst European defenders this season with nine. He comes up against a Newcastle side who are yet to score away from home in the Champions League.
- Joao Cancelo (€6m) – The last time Barcelona faced Porto they kept a clean sheet and they have another opportunity to do that again at home this week. Cancelo is Barcelona’ most successful defender for goal contributions this season with five.
- William Saliba (€5.5m) – We have already seen that Arsenal have kept both of their clean sheets at home in the UCL. In addition they face a meeting with Lens who have failed to score in any of their last three away matches. Saliba also scored in one of his most recent matches and is the safest route into the Arsenal backline in terms of minutes.
- Denzel Dumfries (€5.5m) – Inter come up against Benfica next up who haven’t scored in three of their four Champions League matches. Although rotation is rife with the Inter wing-backs Dumfries has bagged nine goal contributions this season for club and county. This makes him one of the most dangerous defenders in Europe offensively.
- Giovanni Di Lorenzo (€5.5m) – Napoli face Real Madrid next but the Spanish side have lost key attacking players due to injury. This could mean the possibility of a Napoli clean sheet is there. Di Lorenzo offers so much more than clean sheet potential though. This campaign he’s registered four assists and two goals.
- Calvin Stengs (€6.2m) – Feyenoord have a massive tie with Atletico Madrid this week but they have netted at least twice in three of their first four UCL matches. Feyenoord play at home where they and Stengs are much stronger – 18 of Stengs’ 21 UCL Fantasy points have come at home. He also plays on the Tuesday which helps balance the squad.
- Bukayo Saka (€9.6m) – Arsenal come up against a poor Lens side with worse away form next up. Arsenal have scored six goals in their first two home matches and interestingly both of Saka’ double-digit returns came in those same games. He also takes his sides penalties which is an added bonus.
- Bruno Fernandes (€9.5m) – Manchester United aren’t the most convincing side but they face a Galatasaray side who have conceded at least two goals in all of their matches so far. On penalties and in great recent form Fernandes could have potential going into Matchday 5.
- Leroy Sane (€9.1m) – Due to their dominance and 3+ goal per game scoring average in all competitions Bayern are a must offensively. One of their most successful players in terms of output is Sane who has racked up a huge eight goals and six assists in the Bundesliga this season.
- Marcus Thuram (€6.5m) – Rotation is rife for Inter but they are competing for top spot with Real Sociedad. With that in mind there is a chance Thuram starts who plays out of position up front. So far this campaign he’s collected six goals and five assists for club and country.
- Kylian Mbappe (€11.5m) – PSG have scored at least two goals in each of their first home matches. They play Newcastle next up who are defensively depleted. This could give Mbappe massive potential going into the game and he’s already managed 16 goals and two assists in just 16 domestic and Champions League games. He also takes penalties.
- Erling Haaland (€11.5m) – Another fantastic home side are Manchester City. The Champions League holders have netted three goals in all four of their group matches so far. Leading the attack is Haaland who takes his teams penalties. In his last six club matches Haaland has also banked a huge nine goals and two assists.
- Harry Kane (€10m) – Leading the lethal Bayern attack against a poor Copenhagen defence is this man. Kane has produced two attacking returns in three of his four UCL matches. He’s also dominating the Bundesliga having bagged a massive 18 goals already.
UCL Fantasy Matchday 5 is here so check out all of our top picks for the round ahead right here!