The Championship Fantasy round has now finished. We can take a look back and reflect with Fantasy Football Scout and Fantasy Football Community contributors @FPLReaction’s GAFFR Gameweek 28 review.
Looking back on @FPLReaction’s GAFFR Gameweek 28 review can really benefit other fantasy managers. Reflecting on what went wrong and what could have been can contribute towards managers planning moving forward such as captaincy and transfers.
Gameweek 28 review
- It was a good week in terms of rank. I went from 264th to 251st in the world in Gameweek 28.
- We can see that I hit 64 points which is very strong considering my key assets blanked.
- Captaincy obviously flopped this week. I vice captained Blackburn’s Brereton after a captain fail last Gameweek, he blanked. Sheffield United’s Ndiaye was my captain and he also blanked.
- Burnley defender Maatsen, Watford defender Kamara, and QPR midfielder Chair were very underwhelming this week.
- My biggest rank gains came from my Sunderland assets, midfielder Diallo finally hit a nice double-digit return and striker Stewart continues his great form.
- QPR midfielder Roberts is my biggest differential and has been very average so far so I’m hoping the decision to bring him in isn’t a bad one moving forward.
- The biggest disappointment for me as of late is Brereton and I really can’t wait to sell him.
- Overall it was a good Gameweek considering captaincy went badly.
Did you miss out on all of the action in Gameweek 28? Check out the highest scoring GAFFR players in every match played in the latest round of Championship right here.