Gameweek 34 is over so we can start looking ahead to the new round. For that reason, we bring in Fantasy Football Scout and Fantasy Football Community contributor @FPLReaction to provide us with his expert team reveal for Gameweek 35.
As we approach any given deadline, managers will be scrambling for clarity on some of the biggest decisions in the game like transfers and captaincy. Taking a look at @FPLReaction’s expert team reveal for Gameweek 35 could benefit other managers when making those decisions.
- It was slightly disappointing to hit just 112 points in Gameweek 34.
- But, all of my focus is now on Gameweek 35, so this is my current set-up.
- My biggest dilemma at the back was whether to start Newcastle’s Kieran Trippier or Manchester United’s Luke Shaw. Trippier is capable of attacking returns and plays at home where-as Shaw plays away from home and his centre-back role has been limiting him offensively. I think I’m set on Trippier.
- I am slightly concerned about rotation amongst my Manchester City assets this week. Any or all of John Stones, Jack Grealish and Erling Haaland could fail to start the game, especially when considering they have two clashes against Real Madrid in the next couple of weeks.
- The Brighton midfielders should have a good week this week. One player who I think will start is Solly March.
- Another decision I have been on the fence about is whether to start Ivan Toney or Alexander Isak. Toney plays away from home but is guaranteed to take penalties and sure to play 90 minutes. Isak plays at home against a leaky Arsenal defence whilst playing in a side scoring goals for fun. I have decided to back Toney.
- If I have any inkling that Haaland does not start this week, then I am more than happy to switch the captaincy armband to Salah.
- We can see that I am rolling the transfer this week. This is because I am looking to shift over to two Newcastle attackers for their double in Gameweek 36.
- Good luck guys!
Who are the best picks in FPL for Gameweek 35? Find out in our article right here.