Gameweek 29 is over so we can start looking ahead to the new round. For that reason, we bring in Fantasy Football Scout and Fantasy Football Community contributor @FPLReaction to provide us with his expert team reveal for Gameweek 30.
As we approach any given deadline, managers will be scrambling for clarity on some of the biggest decisions in the game like transfers and captaincy. Taking a look at @FPLReaction’s expert team reveal for Gameweek 30 could benefit other managers when making those decisions.
- Gameweek 30 is operation Erling Haaland (£12m) so bringing him back is a priority.
- One of the ways I can do that is by selling Harry Kane (£11.7m). However, I do wants to keep Kane so it could be difficult.
- An alternative plan to bring Haaland would be to sell Bruno Fernandes (£9.6m) or Bukayo Saka (£8.6m) but Bruno doubles ahead and Saka is a great asset from now until the end of the season.
- The main reason I want Haaland back in is because he has both doubles ahead and he is also the standout captaincy option this week.
- Luke Shaw (£5.2m) is another issue. The left-back is injured so gaining clarity on his status will be key. I want Shaw for his doubles ahead. Because of this, if he does not start this week I may keep him anyway.
- Bruno did play a lot deeper last time out which is worrying. The problem is even if I sold him I may want him back for his doubles.
- Benching Solly March (£5.2m) against Spurs could be another tough task. Brighton are fantastic away from home so I could really regret that decision.
- I do really like the Chelsea double up in defence this week and that is why I have benched David Raya (£4.9m).
- A lot could change from now until the deadline but good luck for Gameweek 30!
Looking for the best options in Gameweek 30? Check out our top picks article right here.