Taking a look at line-ups, goals, assists, clean sheets and anything else we could highlight that could have implications for FPL managers. We cover the Brighton v Tottenham match report. Covering eye test and key moments through-out the match with the help of the Fantasy Football Scout members area.
Covering the Brighton v Tottenham match can be helpful in identifying key moments in the match. This can then give FPL managers a good insight into which players and teams looked good, key injuries, fitness and even more to help us make decisions in FPL.
Line-ups – Brighton
Midfielder Pascal Groß (£5.9m) remains the highest owned player at Brighton in FPL. He will be looking to return to the form he showed at the start of the season. In his first four matches Pascal Groß hit three returns.
Midfielder Leandro Trossard (£6.8m) will also be looking to add to his two double-digit hauls in the last two matches with his start.
Main man and striker Harry Kane (£11.4m) goes into the match with seven returns in his first eight matches. The forward has only managed to blank just once this season in FPL. Defender Ivan Perisic (£5.5m) is the most owned Spurs player in FPL. The defender was not in the starting line-up, but on the bench.
Midfielder Dejan Kulusevski (£8m) remains injured and so was left out of the squad.
- Harry Kane was yellow carded for his handball early on.
- Four minutes after his yellow card, Kane lightly headed the ball into the net after a looping ball from midfielder Sin Heung-Min (11.7m).
- Forward Richarlison (£8.5m) was substituted on around the 70th minute.
- Defender Perisic made a late appearance to the game. The Croatian came on for a 10+ minute cameo around the 80th minute.
- Forward Kane came off around the 90th minute of the game.
Standout FPL performances
- Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris (£5.5m) came out on top. The Frenchman took 10 points for his clean sheet, save point and three bonus.
- The returns kept coming from the backline. Defender Cristian Romero (£4.9m) collected eight points for his clean sheet and bonus points.
- Harry Kane picked up his eighth return in nine matches. The forward returned seven points for his goal scored and bonus received.
You can stay up to date with all of our great FPL content right here.