Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect from Gameweek 11. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from Gameweek 11could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Brentford v Brighton
- In the two matches played between clubs, Brighton have won both and kept two clean sheets.
- Brentford striker Ivan Toney (£7.3m) will be looking to get back amongst the returns after his consecutive blanks in Gameweek 8 and Gameweek 9.
Leicester v Crystal Palace
- In the 20 matches played, both sides have won an equal eight matches each.
- It could be a clash of the mid-priced midfielders this week. Wilfried Zaha (£7.4m) and James Maddison (£8.2m) face off as two of the most owned outfield players in this match.
Fulham v Bournemouth
- The highest owned players lay within the home side. Striker Aleksander Mitrovic (£6.8m) and midfielder Andreas Pereira (£4.6m) are owned by more than 23% of managers in FPL.
- There have only been two matches played between the sides. Both teams have won one each.
Wolves v Nottingham Forest
- Both teams have really struggled for consistency this season.
- The highest owned player within this matchup is that of defender Neco Williams (£4.1m). FPL managers could even be considering starting the Welshman this week.
Spurs v Everton
- 60 matches have been played between the sides. Everton have won a massive 28. However, there have been a huge 23 draws.
- There have been one or less goals scored in three of their last five matchups.
- Spurs striker Harry Kane (£11.4m) could extend his seven returns in eight matches here.
Aston Villa v Chelsea
- Chelsea have won 28 of their 54 matches against Aston Villa.
- There have been between two and four goals scored in the last five meetings.
- Chelsea defender Reece James (£6.1m) is the highest owned player amongst both sides. FPL managers could be hoping for a clean sheet.
Leeds v Arsenal
- In the 28 matches played, Arsenal have won 15 to Leeds’s eight.
- There have been 19 goals scored in the last five matches between both sides. That averages out at nearly four goals scored per match. We could see plenty of goals here.
- Striker Gabriel Jesus (£8m) continues to be heavily selected. The Brazilian is still owned by 69% of managers.
Man United v Newcastle
- In the 54 matches played, Man United have won a whopping 32 of them.
- There has been no clean sheets for either team in the last five meetings.
- Man United have scored three of more goals in four of the last five matchups.
Southampton v West Ham
- In the 40 matches played between the sides, West Ham have dominated with 19 wins.
- West Ham have kept three clean sheets in the last five meetings.
Man City v Liverpool
- In the 52 matches played, there have been 20 draws. Liverpool won a huge 21 of them with Man City winning just 11.
- Man City have scored two or more goals in four of the last five matches between the sides.
- Only Man City have kept a clean sheet in the same five match period.
You can check out all of the most popular transfers from Gameweek 10 here.