What to expect from Gameweek 17
Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect from Gameweek 17. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from Gameweek 17 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Brentford v Tottenham
- There has been just two meetings between the clubs with Tottenham winning one and a draw in the other.
- Tottenham striker Harry Kane (£11.6m) is the most owned player in the match. Kane will be hoping to add to his 12 goals for the season.
Crystal Palace v Fulham
- There has been eight matches between the sides with Crystal Palace taking four wins to Fulham’s two.
- In the last five matches, Crystal Palace have kept three clean sheets.
- The highest owned player within the tie is Fulham midfielder Andreas Pereira (£4.6m) with 23%.
Everton v Wolves
- 16 matches have been played between Everton and Wolves. Everton have won six, Wolves have won five and there has been five draws.
- In their last five meetings, Wolves have only failed to score once.
Leicester v Newcastle
- In the 30 matches played, Leicester have won 12 whilst Newcastle just edge their opponent with 13.
- There has been at least three goals in the last five meetings.
- Leicester have scored two goals or more in four of the last five head-to-heads.
Southampton v Brighton
- The 10 matches between the clubs have been dominated by draws (six).
- There has been no clean sheets in the last five matches, with both teams scoring in all of them.
- Brighton midfielder Leandro Trossard (£7.1m) is the highest owned player in the tie with 27.5%.
Aston Villa v Liverpool
- Liverpool have won a whopping 31 of their 54 matches against Aston Villa.
- Liverpool have scored two goals in four of their last five meetings but kept just two clean sheets.
- Along with midfielder Mohamed Salah (£12.8m), many managers could be looking to select striker Darwin Nunez (£9m) in their teams.
Arsenal v West Ham
- In the 54 matches played, Arsenal have won a huge 34 of them.
- Arsenal have scored two or more goals in four of the last five meetings between the teams.
- West Ham have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of the last five matches against Arsenal.
Chelsea v Bournemouth
- There has been 10 matches between the teams, Chelsea have won five whilst Bournemouth have won four.
- Bournemouth have scored in four of the last five matchups whilst also scoring two or more in three of the same five.
- Chelsea have only kept one clean sheet to Bournemouth’s three in the last five matches.
Man United v Bournemouth
- In the 10 played between the clubs, Man United have won seven and Nottingham Forest just once.
- Man United are averaging 1.43 goals scored per match this season whilst Nottingham Forest have conceded an average of two goals per match.
Leeds v Man City
- In the 18 matches played between Leeds and Man City, Leeds have won seven to Man City’s six.
- Man City have scored a whopping 14 goals against Leeds in the last five meetings and kept two clean sheets.
Looking for some sneaky differentials to edge the competition? Check out our best differentials article here.