What to expect from Gameweek 10?
Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect from Gameweek 10. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Answering the question, what to expect from Gameweek 10? This could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Bournemouth v Leicester
- In the 10 meetings between the clubs there has been five draws.
- In the previous five matchups, there has been a whopping 19 goals, averaging 3.8 goals per match.
- Only Leicester have kept a clean sheet in their last five matches against each other.
Chelsea v Wolves
- In the 16 matches played between Chelsea and Wolves, The Blues have won a huge nine of them.
- Chelsea have kept three clean sheets in their last five matches against Wolves.
- Chelsea defender Reece James (£6m) is the highest owned player in FPL amongst both teams, owned by 36% of the game base.
Man City v Southampton
- In the 36 matches between the teams, Man City have won a huge 20 of them.
- Other than their 5-2 victory, Man City have failed to score more than one goal in four of their five last meetings.
- Man City have kept two clean sheets in their last five matchups.
Newcastle v Brentford
- There have only been two meetings between the clubs. Brentford failed to win any of those matches.
- The highest owned FPL player amongst both teams is Newcastle defender Kieran Trippier (£5.4m), he sits at a massive 45% ownership.
- Brentford forward Ivan Toney (£7.3m) will be hoping to extend his four returns in seven matches against Newcastle.
Brighton v Spurs
- With only 10 matches against each other, Spurs came out on top with six wins to Brighton’s three.
- There is plenty of well owned players in FPL between the sides. Spurs defender Ivan Perisic (£5.6m) is 26% owned. Behind him is Brighton Pascal Groß (£6m). The midfielder will be hoping to continue his excellent start to the season after his four FPL returns in his six matches played.
Crystal Palace v Leeds
- There have been just 10 meetings between the clubs. Leeds edge it with their five wins to Crystal Palace’s three.
- Crystal Palace midfielder Wilfried Zaha (£7.2m) is growing in ownership. He sits at 16% owned in the game. Many managers wildcarding are likely to have included the attacker.
West Ham v Fulham
- In the 24 matches played between both sides, West Ham have won 14, Fulham just four.
- West Ham have kept three clean sheets in their last five matches against Fulham.
- The most owned player within the tie is Fulham striker Aleksander Mitrovic (£6.9m) with 31% ownership. He will be looking to continue his fantastic start to the season.
Arsenal v Liverpool
- In 60 matches, Liverpool have won the most times with 25.
- Liverpool have scored two or more goals in their last four out of five matches against Arsenal.
- Arsenal forward Gabriel Jesus (£8m) has double the ownership of Liverpool midfielder Mohamed Salah (£12.9m) in the game.
Everton v Man United
- Man United have won an incredible 37 matches in their 60 played against Everton.
- Everton have restricted Man United to just one goal or none in three of their last five matchups.
Nottingham Forest v Aston Villa
- In the 10 meetings between the two clubs, Aston Villa have won five times to Nottingham Forest’s one.
- Aston Villa have scored twice in three of their last five meetings against Nottingham Forest.
Catchup with all of our great FPL articles, all in one place, right here.