This looks at the next opponent of Fantasy Premier League’s (FPL) top players, assessing whether they have a good or bad record against them. Of course, it’s just for fun and doesn’t take into account factors such as the player moving clubs. A lot can change in the years since Striker A scored a hat-trick against Team B. However, if a player enjoys playing at a certain ground against a particular centre back, that could be useful information for the FPL community.
(NB. Premier League matches only. Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t included because his 2003-09 appearances were too long ago to be relevant)
FPL player vs table
- Bruno Fernandes has no blanks against Brighton, including returns of 12 points and 15 points. He also has two double-digit scores from four matches versus Southampton. You can read more about Fernandes here.
- Kevin De Bruyne bagged 19 points against Norwich on the final day of 2019/20 – 2 goals, 1 assist.
- Although his rate is good against Watford, Neal Maupay has never played more than 45 minutes.
- Michail Antonio scored 16 points in the Gameweek 2 clash with Leicester.
- Other scorers in Gameweek 2 include Sadio Mane, Diogo Jota, Danny Ings and Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
- Man City’s 5-0 win over Norwich brought goals from Jack Grealish and Raheem Sterling, with two assists for Gabriel Jesus.
- Son Heung-min has never scored against Wolves.
For more detailed build up to Gameweek 25 head over to Fantasy Football Scout’s complete guide.