Fulham v Chelsea match report
Taking a look at line-ups, goals, assists, clean sheets and anything else we could highlight that could have implications for FPL managers. We cover the Fulham v Chelsea match report. Covering eye test and key moments through-out the match with the help of the Fantasy Football Scout members area.
Overviewing the Fulham v Chelsea match report can be helpful in identifying key moments in the match. This can then give FPL managers a good insight into which players and teams looked good, key injuries, fitness and even more to help us make decisions in FPL.
Star striker Aleksander Mitrovic (£7.2m) fails to start the match due to picking up his fifth yellow card of the season in his previous match. Many within the community could be resting their hopes on budget midfielder Andreas Pereira (£4.6m) who starts.
Just one day after signing for the Blues, striker Joao Felix (£7.5m) starts the match. One player many within the community will want a return from is goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga (4.6m). The Spaniard failed to keep a clean sheet in any of his last two matches.
Key moments – First half
- The first half gets underway.
- CHANCE! Chelsea midfielder Lewis Hall (£4.4m) is in a brilliant position to strike the ball. His shot is saved by goalkeeper Bernd Leno (£4.5m).
- CHANCE! Fulham striker Carlos Vinicius (£5.4m) has a huge opportunity to score but he shot whisks past the post.
- Fulham defender Antonee Robinson (£4.4m) picks up a yellow card for his challenge.
- CHANCE! Joao Felix drives into the box and unleashes his shot but his attempt is just wide.
- Andreas Pereira receives a yellow card for his foul.
- CHANCE! That was a massive chance for Fulham to go 1-0. Midfielder Bobby De Cordova-Reid (£5.5m) wastes a huge opportunity by blazing a fantastic pass in front of goal onto the crossbar.
- GOAL! Fulham midfielder Willian (£5.5m) finds a shot in the box and its deflected past Kepa Arrizabalaga. Its 1-0 to Fulham!
- CHANCE! Bernd Leno makes a fantastic save to stop Lewis Hall from blistering his shot to level the score.
- Chelsea defender Trevoh Chalobah (4.6m) picks up a yellow card for his foul.
- The whistle blows for half time.
Key moments – Second half
- The second half is underway.
- CHANCE! Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount launches a great strike from a freekick outside the box. The goal looks inevitable but it strikes the post.
- GOAL! The rebound falls to Chelsea defender Kalidou Koulibaly (£5.5m) who was in the right place at the right time and places the ball into the goal with his shot. It is 1-1!
- RED CARD! It is a debut to forget for Joao Felix as he receives a red card for his challenge.
- CHANCE! Chelsea striker Kai Havertz (£7.8m) has a good opportunity in the six-yard box but Bernd Leno is there again to make a huge save.
- GOAL! Andreas picks out an excellent ball into the box which meets the head of Carlos Vinicius who nods the ball into the goal! 2-1 to Fulham!
- Mason Mount picks up a yellow card for his challenge.
- Bernd Leno receives a yellow card.
- The match ends 2-1 to Fulham.
Standout FPL performances
- Carlos Vinicius returned a huge nine points for his goal and three bonus.
- Kalidou Koulibaly managed to match Vinicius with his goal and two bonus.
- Another player to his nine points was Willian. The Brazilian scored and picked up two bonus points.
You can stay up to date with all of our most recent Fantasy Premier League articles right here.