Gameweek 27 is now over so we can start looking ahead to the new round. For that reason, we bring in Fantasy Football Scout and Fantasy Football Community contributor @FPLReaction to provide us with a wildcard team reveal for Gameweek 28.
As we approach any given deadline, managers will be scrambling for clarity on some of the biggest decisions in the game like transfers and captaincy. Taking a look at @FPLReaction’s team reveal for Gameweek 28 could benefit other managers when making those decisions.
- Firstly I don’t think anyone needs 11 players going into Gameweek 28.
- There are several players I am looking at for this round. They include Aston Villa striker Ollie Watkins (£7.4m) and Chelsea defender Ben Chilwell (£5.9m).
- Players that could make way include Brighton defender Pervis Estupinan (£4.8m), Brentford’s Rico Henry (£4.5m), or Arsenals Oleksandr Zinchenko (£5.2m) and potentially Manchester City’s Erling Haaland (£12.1m).
- For those looking to sell Haaland I would advise to make a plan on how to bring him back in.
- For me, selling a player who doubles in 29 is absolutely fine. This is if they are a better option with better fixtures.
- Captaincy is very close this week but I think Arsenal and Bukayo Saka’s chances are better at home than Tottenham and Harry Kane’s chances away. Because of this I will be backing Saka almost certainly.
- I need to put more thought into my transfers this week as they will have a huge impact on Gameweek 29. Whoever I bring in for Gameweek 28 needs to double in Gameweek 29.
- I will deliberate my transfers but it is extremely likely I will make at least one for the new round.
- Good luck everyone!
Who is the best FPL captain for Gameweek 28? Find out in our article here.