Gameweek 35 is over so we can start looking ahead to the new round. For that reason, we bring in Fantasy Football Scout and Fantasy Football Community contributor @FPLReaction to provide us with his expert team reveal for Gameweek 36.
As we approach any given deadline, managers will be scrambling for clarity on some of the biggest decisions in the game like transfers and captaincy. Taking a look at @FPLReaction’s expert team reveal for Gameweek 36 could benefit other managers when making those decisions.
- Gameweek 35 was an absolute disaster for most managers including myself. I finished the round with just 32 points.
- This is my current set-up for Double Gameweek 36 without any changes as of yet.
- Firstly I am expecting heavy rotation from the Manchester City assets. In fact I don’t think Jack Grealish will start. I would even be surprised if Erling Haaland played more than 45 minutes, especially with a return fixture against Real Madrid on Wednesday.
- The biggest concern I have this week is the fitness of Solly March. Even if he is fit it is highly doubtful he will start both games. Because of this there a very likely chance I transfer March out for his teammate Alexis Mac Allister. He takes the Brighton penalties and edges his teammates for non-penalty expected goal involvement in the last six Gameweeks.
- Something else I am looking to do is to sell Sven Botman. This gives me the flexibility to sell Ivan Toney as well to invest in both Callum Wilson and Alexander Isak.
- The moves above will force me into a minus four hit which I don’t really mind considering we have a double Gameweek ahead to make up for it.
- My captain will very likely be Callum Wilson. Although Isak probably has better expected minutes I think Wilson is much more explosive and he also has much better stats as of late.
- Good luck!
Who are the best picks for Gameweek 36 in FPL? Find out here.