Crystal Palace v Wolves match report
Taking a look at line-ups, goals, assists, clean sheets and anything else we could highlight that could have implications for FPL managers. We cover the Crystal Palace v Wolves match report. Covering eye test and key moments through-out the match with the help of the Fantasy Football Scout members area.
Covering the Crystal Palace v Wolves match can be helpful in identifying key moments in the match. This can then give FPL managers a good insight into which players and teams looked good, key injuries, fitness and even more to help us make decisions in FPL.
Line-ups – Crystal Palace
Midfielder Wilfried Zaha (£7.5m) starts as expected. His 22% of the game’s owners will be hoping he can return the faith after failing to return in the previous Gameweek. Managers could also be hoping for back-to-back clean sheets from their defensive assets.
New signing and striker Diego Costa (£5.5m) starts the game. He’ll be looking for his first return since joining Wolves. The highest owned FPL player within Wolves is goalkeeper Jose Sa (£5.1m), his owners will be hoping for another return after his double-digit haul in the previous Gameweek.
- After a fantastic cross from the left-hand side, courtesy of defender Hugo Bueno (£3.9m), midfielder Adama Traore’s (£5.5m) bullet header gave the visitors a 1-0 lead.
- Another great cross but by midfielder Michael Olise (£5.4m) was met at the back post by midfielder Eberechi Eze (£5.6m). His header meant the home side were level at 1-1.
- A short pass into the box by striker Odsonne Edouard (£5.3m) fell to midfielder Wilfried Zaha. He placed the ball around the opposition goalkeeper to make it 2-1.
- Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi (£4.4m) received a yellow card in the 91st minute.
- The match ended 2-1 to Crystal Palace.
Standout FPL performances
- Eberechi Eze came out on top in FPL. He finished the match on 10 points for his goal scored and three bonus recieved.
- Wilfried Zaha also succeeded for his owners. His goal and bonus meant he hit eight points.
- Wolves defender Hugo Bueno and midfielder Adama Traore both hit six points each for their assist and goal.
Are you activating the free hit chip in FPL this week? Check out our best free hit team for Gameweek 13 here.