Best blank Gameweek 28 players
We take a look at the best blank Gameweek 28 players. Touching upon the teams that are playing and the best assets from each side with the help of the Fantasy Football Scout members area tools including the fixture ticker and underlying stats.
As we head into one of the most significant parts of the season it could be vital to look at the best blank Gameweek 28 players. Whether managers are using a free hit, wildcard or free transfers it could be detrimental to pick out key assets playing in the round ahead.
As we can see from the ticker below, Brighton, Fulham, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, and West Ham do not have a fixture this week.
- Striker Ollie Watkins (£7.3m) has picked up five returns in his last six matches.
- Midfielder Leon Bailey (£4.4m) could be a fantastic enabler and has managed five returns this season.
- Defender Ben Chilwell (£5.8m) picked up a 10-point return in his last match due to his clean sheet and assist.
- Chelsea’s wingback system means defender Reece James (£5.8m) could have plenty of potential moving forward.
- Striker Kai Havertz (£7.5m) is nailed to the frontline and also takes his teams penalties.
- Star striker Harry Kane (£11.7m) takes penalties and has bagged 18 goals and two assists already this campaign.
- Goalkeeper Fraser Forster (£3.9m) is the cheapest playing player in his position currently and can help enable the rest of the team.
- Midfielder Bukayo Saka (£8.5m) takes his teams penalties and has picked up four returns in his last six matches.
- Midfielder Martin Odegaard (£7m) has hit six double-digit hauls this season, being one of the most explosive assets in the game.
- Defender Oleksander Zinchenko (£5.2m) edged all of his defensive teammates for expected goal involvement in the last six Gameweeks.
- Striker Patrick Bamford (£7.2m) leads his sides offensive line and also takes his teams penalties.
- Midfielder Rodrigo (£6.3m) has returned to training after his injury. He has netted 10 goals and created one assist in 18 matches.
- Striker Wilfried Gnonto (£5m) could help enabler funds around our squads.
- Striker Dominic Solanke (£5.5m) comes in at a great price and also takes his teams penalties.
- Midfielder Philip Billing (£5.1m) has collected five goals and one assist already this season.
- Defender Kieran Trippier (£6m) sits as the highest scoring defender in the game whilst maintaining better distribution stats then any other player in his position this season.
- Defender Sven Botman (£4.5m) could be one of the cheapest ways into the best defence this season.
- Midfielder Miguel Alimiron (£5.4m) has managed an impressive 10 goals and one assist this campaign already.
- Midfielder Pablo Sarabia (£5.5m) picked up a huge 10-point return in one of his most recent matches.
- Defender Max Kilman (£4.4m) could be a cheap way into their defensive line.
- Striker Ivan Toney (£7.8m) leads his teams attacking line and takes his teams penalties. He has also bagged 15 goals and three assists this campaign.
- Goalkeeper David Raya (£4.8m) sits as the second highest scoring player in his position and has collected eight clean sheets this season.
- Defender Rico Henry (£4.5m) edges his defensive teammates for non penalty expected goal involvement in the last six matches.
- Midfielder James Ward-Prowse (£6.3m) could be the only player worth considering from Southampton. He leads his teammates for non penalty expected goal involvement this season, takes penalties and also has a world class ability to convert direct free kicks.
- Midfielder James Maddison (£8.1m) has banked 14 goal contributions in 18 league games so far this season.
- Striker Kelechi Iheanacho (£6.2m) is consistently leading his sides attack and has picked up two double-digit returns in his last five matches.
- Striker Brennan Johnson (£5.7m) has hit two double-digit returns in his last seven matches and also takes his teams penalties.
- Midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White (£5.5m) has bagged two returns in his last three matches.
- Defender James Tarkowski (£4.4m) leads his defensive teammates for non penalty expected goal involvement in the last six matches.
- Midfielder Dwight McNeil (£5.1m) has hit two returns in his last matches.
- Midfielder Wilfried Zaha (£7.2m) takes his teams penalties and leads his teammates for non penalty expected goal involvement this season.
Stay up to date with all of our most recent articles right here.