What to expect in Gameweek 38
Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect in Gameweek 38. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from FPL Gameweek 38 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Arsenal v Wolves
- In the 17 matches played between the clubs, Arsenal have dominated with 17 wins.
- Arsenal have scored in each and every one of their last five games against Wolves.
- Wolves are averaging just 0.83 goals scored per match this season.
Aston Villa v Brighton
- Aston Villa have won four of their seven games against Brighton.
- Brighton are averaging 1.91 goals scored per game this campaign.
- Both sides have kept 12 clean sheets each this season.
Brentford v Manchester City
- There has been just three matches played between the clubs and Manchester City have won two whilst Brentford won just one.
- Manchester City are averaging 2.63 goals scored per game this season.
- Brentford have kept one less clean sheet than Manchester City this campaign (11).
Chelsea v Newcastle
- In the 55 matches between the sides, Chelsea have dominated with 29 wins to Newcastle’s 14.
- Chelsea have won to nil in four of their last five head-to-heads.
- Newcastle are averaging 1.86 goals scored per match so far this season.
Crystal Palace v Nottingham Forest
- Crystal Palace have failed to win any of their five games against their upcoming opponents.
- Nottingham Forest have scored in all five of their matches against Crystal Palace.
- Both clubs are averaging around one goal scored per game this campaign.
Everton v Bournemouth
- Both sides have won at least four matches each from their 11 matchups.
- There has been at least three goals scored in four of their last five meetings against each other.
- Bournemouth are averaging 1.92 goals conceded per match this season.
Leeds v Spurs
- In their past matchups, Leeds have won 11 matches and Tottenham have won 12 matches.
- Spurs have scored three or more goals in three of their last five games against Leeds.
- Leeds are conceding an average of 1.97 goals per game so far this campaign.
Leicester v West Ham
- Both sides have won 10 of their 31 meetings.
- Leicester have scored in all but one of their last five matches against West Ham.
- There has been three or more goals scored in four of their last five games.
Manchester United v Fulham
- Manchester United have won a huge 22 of their 31 games against Fulham.
- Both teams have scored in all but one of their last five matchups.
- Both clubs are also averaging 1.4 goals conceded per game this campaign.
Southampton v Liverpool
- Liverpool have won a whopping 26 games to Southampton’s 11.
- Liverpool have also scored two or more goals in four of their last five matches against the Saints.
- Southampton are averaging 1.83 goals conceded per game.
How can managers gain rank in the last Gameweek? Find out right here.