What to expect in Gameweek 33
Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect in Gameweek 33. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from FPL Gameweek 33 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Gameweek 33 is a midweek round of fixtures with a deadline on Tuesday evening.
Wolves v Crystal Palace
- In the nine matches played between the clubs Palace have won five, Wolves three and one draw.
- Palace have scored two goals in each of their last three matches against Wolves.
- The Eagle won the reverse of this fixture 2-1 back in October.
Aston Villa v Fulham
- There have been 29 previous meetings in the league between these two sides
- Villa have won 11 of the previous 29 matches, Fulham have won nine.
- In the last five head-to-heads have seen 15 goals scored..
Leeds v Leicester
- There have been 21 meetings previously in the league between these sides.
- Leicester have won 10, Leeds nine.
- Both teams need a win in this match as both are at risk of relegation.
Nottingham Forest v Brighton
- The reverse of this fixture is the only time these sides have met in the league.
- The match finish in a goalless draw.
- Nottingham Forest are creating on average just 0.84 chances per match with Brighton managing 2.14.
Chelsea v Brentford
- There has been three matches played between the teams, both have won one and there has been one draw.
- The reverse of this fixture ended in a 0-0 draw.
- Last season both sides won their away fixture
West Ham v Liverpool
- In the 53 games played between the sides Liverpool have won 33, West Ham 10 and 10 have finished in a draw
- Liverpool have won the last two meetings between the sides 1-0.
- Liverpool are averaging 2.7 goals scored per match this season which is more than double than that of West Ham who are averaging 1.
Man City v Arsenal
- This game will be pivotal in who wins the Premier League this season
- There have been 51 previous meetings between the sides in the league. Arsenal have won 23, Man City 18.
- Man City have won all of the last five meetings between these sides.
Everton v Newcastle
- In the 55 matches between the clubs both sides have won 22 matches.
- Newcastle have won four of the last five meetings between the teams.
- Newcastle are currently averaging 1.6 goals per match, in comparison to 0.77 for Everton.
Southampton v Bournemouth
- Southampton have won the last two meetings between these sides.
- Both sides are conceding more goals on average than they are scoring this season
Spurs v Man United
- There have been 61 previous meetings in the league between these sides
- Man United have won 39, Spurs 10 and there have been 12 draws
- Man United have won the last four league meetings between these sides
Who are the best Crystal Palace picks in FPL? Find out in our article here.