What to expect in Gameweek 20
Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect from Gameweek 20. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from Gameweek 20 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Aston Villa v Leeds
- In the 29 matches played between the clubs there has been 11 draws.
- Aston Villa have kept clean sheets in three of the last five head-to-heads.
- The highest owned player within the tie is Leeds striker Sam Greenwood (13%).
Manchester United v Manchester City
- In the 51 matches played between the teams, Manchester United have won 24, Manchester City have won 18 and there has been nine draws.
- Manchester City have scored 10 goals in their last two matches against Manchester United.
- Both teams have kept two clean sheets in their last five matchups.
Brighton v Liverpool
- In the 11 meetings between Brighton and Liverpool, the latter have won seven.
- Liverpool have failed to score in just one of their last five head-to-heads.
- The highest owned player in the tie is Liverpool midfielder Mohamed Salah (34%)
Everton v Southampton
- As we can see in the 47 matches played, Everton come out on top with a huge 21 wins to Southampton’s 14.
- Everton have won three of the last five matchups against Southampton.
- Southampton are averaging 1.88 goals conceded per match this season.
Nottingham Forest v Leicester
- In the seven matches played, it has been quite even with three Nottingham Forest wins, two Leicester wins and two draws.
- Nottingham Forest are conceding an average of two goals per match this season.
- The highest owned player within the match is Leicester goalkeeper Danny Ward (31%).
Wolves v West Ham
- Both Wolves and West Ham have won six of the 13 matches played each and there has only been one draw.
- West Ham have kept three clean sheets in the last five head-to-heads.
- Wolves are averaging 1.53 goals conceded per match this season so far.
Brentford v Bournemouth
- There has been just one match played between Brentford and Bournemouth and it finished in a goalless draw.
- Brentford are averaging double the chances created that Bournemouth are this season per match.
- Bournemouth are conceding an average of 2.12 goals conceded per game this season.
Chelsea v Crystal Palace
- Chelsea have won a huge 21 of their 27 matches against Crystal Palace.
- Crystal Palace have lost all of their last five meetings against their Gameweek 20 opponents.
- The highest owned player in the tie is Chelsea defender Reece James (12.9%), the second highest owned player is Crystal Palace midfielder Wilfried Zaha (12.2%).
Newcastle v Fulham
- Both sides have won 12 of the 29 matches played between the clubs.
- Newcastle have scored four goals in two of their last five matches against Fulham.
- The home side have one of the best goals conceded average in the league this season (0.65).
Spurs v Arsenal
- There has been 61 matches played between the sides with Arsenal winning 23 of them.
- There has been two or more goals scored in every match in their last five matchups.
- Arsenal have scored two or more goals in three of their last five matches against Spurs.
Manchester City v Spurs
- In the 50 matches played between Manchester City and Spurs, the latter have won the bulk with a huge 27 wins.
- Spurs have scored in four of their last five meetings against their Gameweek 20 opponents.
- Manchester City are averaging 2.75 goals scored per match this season.
You can stay up to date with all of our most Fantasy Premier League articles right here.