What to expect in Gameweek 18
Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect from Gameweek 18. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from Gameweek 18 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
West Ham v Brentford
- There has been two meetings between the sides and Brentford and have won both.
- The highest owned player in the matchup is striker Ivan Toney (22%).
Liverpool v Leicester
- There has been 32 meetings between the teams and Liverpool have won 17 of them to Leicester’s nine.
- Liverpool have failed to score just once in their last five head-to-heads whilst also scoring two or more goals in three out of the same five.
Wolves v Manchester United
- There has been 16 games played between both teams and Manchester United have won nine of them whilst Wolves have only bettered their opponent on four occasions.
- Manchester United have kept three clean sheets in their last five matches against Wolves.
- There has been one goal or less in four of the last five meetings.
Bournemouth v Crystal Palace
- In the 10 matches played between Bournemouth and Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace came out on top with four wins. However, four of the matches played ended in draws.
- There has been 18 goals in the last five meetings between the sides.
Fulham v Southampton
- There has been 16 matches between the teams and seven draws.
- Southampton have scored two or more goals in four of the last five matchups.
- Fulham midfielder Andreas Pereira is the most selected player within the tie (24%).
Man City v Everton
- Man City have won 23 of their 50 matches against Everton whilst Everton have won 18.
- Everton have lost their last five consecutive matches against Man City.
- Man City have scored at least two goals in four of their five matches against Everton.
Newcastle v Leeds
- In the 26 matches played between Newcastle and Leeds, Leeds have won seven, drawn seven whilst Newcastle came out on top with 12 wins.
- Both teams have scored in three of the last five meetings and Newcastle have scored in all of them.
Brighton v Arsenal
- In the 10 matches played, Brighton surprisingly came out on top winning four to Arsenal’s three.
- Arsenal have scored in four of their last five head-to-heads against Brighton.
Spurs v Aston Villa
- In the 54 matches played, Spurs came out on top with 23 wins whilst Aston Villa won 15 and drawn 15.
- Spurs have scored between two and four goals in four of their last five meetings against Aston Villa.
Nottingham Forest v Chelsea
- Chelsea won four of their 10 matchups with Nottingham Forest.
- The highest selected player in the tie is Nottingham Forest defender Neco Williams (21%).
You can stay up to date with all of our FPL articles right here.