What to expect in FPL Gameweek 29
Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect in FPL Gameweek 29. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from FPL Gameweek 29 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Manchester City v Liverpool
- In the 51 matches between the sides, Manchester City have dominated with 21 wins and there has also been 19 draws.
- Manchester City are averaging 2.48 goals scored per match this campaign.
- Both sides have kept 10 clean sheets this season.
Bournemouth v Fulham
- In the three head-to-heads played, both teams have won one each.
- Bournemouth are averaging two goals conceded per game this season.
- Fulham have kept eight clean sheets this season, bettering their upcoming opponents by two.
Arsenal v Leeds
- In the 29 matches played between the teams Arsenal have won 16.
- Arsenal have scored four goals in two of their last five matchups against Leeds.
- Arsenal are averaging 2.3 goals scored per match this campaign.
Brighton v Brentford
- In the three matchups between the teams Brighton and have won two and Brentford have won one.
- There has been less than three goals in all three of their face-offs.
- Brighton are averaging 1.84 goals scored per game this season.
Crystal Palace v Leicester
- In the 21 games played between the teams both sides have won exactly eight each.
- Leicester have scored two goals in three of the last five games between them.
- Leicester are averaging 1.74 goals conceded per match so far this campaign.
Nottingham Forest v Wolves
- In the one match they have played against each other Wolves won.
- Both teams have kept seven clean sheets this season.
- Both teams are also scoring less than one goal on average this season.
Chelsea v Aston Villa
- In the 55 games played between the clubs, Chelsea have won a whopping 29 times.
- Chelsea have scored two or more goals in three of their last five meetings against their upcoming opponents.
- Aston Villa are averaging more goals scored per match than Chelsea this season.
West Ham v Southampton
- In the 41 meetings between them, West Ham have dominated with 19 wins to Southampton’s 12.
- West Ham have kept three clean sheets in their last five matchups against their upcoming opponent.
- Southampton are averaging 1.64 goals conceded per game this campaign.
Newcastle v Manchester United
- In the 55 games between the teams Manchester United have managed a whopping 32 wins.
- Manchester United have scored between three and four goals in three of their last five matches against Newcastle.
- Newcastle are averaging 0.73 goals conceded per match this season.
Everton v Spurs
- In the 61 ties between the teams, Tottenham have dominated with 29 wins.
- Spurs have kept three clean sheets in three of their last five matches against Everton.
- Everton are averaging 0.73 goals scored per game this campaign, one of the lowest in the league.
Bournemouth v Brighton
- Bournemouth have won four of the seven matches played against Brighton.
- Brighton have conceded an average of two goals per game against their Gameweek 29 opponents.
- Brighton have won double the amount of matches Bournemouth have this season.
Leeds v Nottingham Forest
- In the 11 fixtures between the sides, Nottingham Forest have dominated with five wins.
- Both sides are averaging more than 1.6 goals conceded per match this campaign.
- Nottingham Forest are averaging less than one chance created per match this season.
Leicester v Aston Villa
- In the 27 matches played between Leicester and Aston Villa, the Foxes have won nearly double more matches than Aston Villa.
- Aston Villa have failed to score just once in their last five meetings.
- Both sides are averaging more than 1.3 goals scored per game this season.
Chelsea v Liverpool
- In the 61 head-to-heads between the heavy weights, both teams have won more than 20 games each.
- The last three games between Chelsea and Liverpool have all ended in draws.
- Liverpool are averaging 1.81 goals scored per match this season.
Manchester United v Brentford
- In the three games played between the clubs, Manchester United have won two and Brentford have won one.
- Both teams are averaging more than 1.5 goals scored per game this campaign.
- Manchester United have kept 11 clean sheets this season, one of the best in the league.
West Ham v Newcastle
- In the 49 games played between the clubs, Newcastle have dominated with 22 wins.
- Both teams have scored in four of their last five matches against eachother.
- There have been 17 goals in the last five head-to-heads averaging 3.4 goals scored per game.
What have the FPL experts been discussing ahead of Gameweek 29? Find out here.