Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect in FPL Gameweek 27. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from FPL Gameweek 27 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Bournemouth v Liverpool
- In the 11 matches played between the sides, Liverpool have dominated with a huge nine wins.
- In their last five matchups, Liverpool bagged three or more goals in four of them.
- Bournemouth are averaging 2.04 goals conceded per match this season.
Everton v Brentford
- There has been just three matches played between these teams and Everton have failed to win any.
- Everton are averaging 0.68 goals scored per game this season, one of the worst in the league.
- Brentford are averaging 1.61 goals scored per game this season.
Leeds v Brighton
- In the five matches played between the clubs, Leeds have failed to win in any of them.
- There has been no more than two goals scored in all of their last five head-to-heads.
- Brighton are averaging 1.87 goals scored per game this campaign.
Leicester v Chelsea
- Chelsea have dominated the 33 matches played between the sides winning 17 to Leicester’s six.
- In the last five matchups, Chelsea have scored two or more goals in three of their last five matches against the Foxes.
- Leicester are averaging 1.72 goals conceded per game this season.
Spurs v Nottingham Forest
- Nottingham Forest won four of their 11 matches, whilst Spurs edged them with six.
- Tottenham are averaging 1.77 goals scored per game this campaign.
- Nottingham Forest are averaging 1.75 goals conceded per match this season.
Crystal Palace v Manchester City
- Manchester City have won 15 of their 25 matches against Crystal Palace.
- Manchester City have scored four goals in two of their last five meetings against their opponent.
- Crystal Palace are averaging 0.84 goals scored per game this season, one of the lowest in the league.
Fulham v Arsenal
- Arsenal have won a huge 22 of their 31 matches against Fulham.
- Arsenal have scored three to five goals in four of their last five games against their opponent.
- Fulham are averaging 1.44 goals conceded per game this campaign.
Manchester United v Southampton
- In the 47 matches played between Manchester United and Southampton, the Reds have won a whopping 29 times.
- Manchester United have scored 15 goals in their last five meetings against the Saints.
- Southampton are averaging 1.64 goals conceded per match this season.
West Ham v Aston Villa
- West Ham have win 14 of their 47 matches whilst Aston Villa come close with 13.
- Both teams have scored in four of their last five head-to-heads.
- Aston Villa are conceding an average of 1.52 goals per game this season.
Newcastle v Wolves
- There has been a huge 10 draws in the 15 matches played between both clubs.
- Both teams have scored in four of their last five matchups.
- Newcastle are averaging 0.73 goals conceded per game this season.
Brighton v Crystal Palace
- In the 11 matches played between the teams there has been six draws.
- Both teams have scored in all of their last five games against eachother.
- Both teams are averaging around 1.2 goals conceded per game this season.
Southampton v Brentford
- In the three matches played between the teams, Southampton have won one and Brentford have won two.
- There has been three or more goals in all of their three matchups.
- Southampton are averaging 0.8 goals scored per game this season.
Should we sell Erling Haaland in FPL? Find out right here.