What to expect in FPL Gameweek 25
Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect in FPL Gameweek 25. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from FPL Gameweek 25 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Fulham v Wolves
- In the 13 matches played between the sides Wolves have dominated with six wins to Fulham’s two.
- There has been one goal or less in four of the last five head-to-heads.
- Wolves have also kept four clean sheets in their last five matches against Fulham.
Everton v Aston Villa
- In the 55 matches played between the clubs Aston Villa have won a huge 23 times but there has also been 19 draws.
- Aston Villa have scored in four of their five last five games against Everton.
- Both teams are averaging more than one goal conceded per game this season.
Leeds v Southampton
- Leeds have won a massive 14 of their 29 matches against the Saints.
- Leeds have scored two or more goals in three of their last five matchups against Southampton.
- Both sides are averaging more than 1.7 goals per game this campaign.
Leicester v Arsenal
- Arsenal have dominated this tie with 20 wins in their 33 matches against the Foxes.
- Arsenal have scored two or more goals in four of their last five matches against Leicester.
- Leicester are averaging 1.73 goals conceded per game this season.
West Ham v Nottingham Forest
- There has been nine matches played between the clubs and West Ham came out on top with four wins.
- Nottingham Forest are averaging 1.68 goals conceded per match this season.
- Both sides are also averaging less than one goal scored per game this campaign.
Bournemouth v Manchester City
- In the 11 matches played between the sides Manchester City have won all of them.
- Manchester City have scored two or more goals in four of their last five matches against Bournemouth.
- Bournemouth are averaging two goals conceded per match this season, one of the worst in the league.
Crystal Palace v Liverpool
- Liverpool have dominated in 18 of their 27 matches against Crystal Palace.
- Liverpool have scored 16 goals in their last five matches against their Gameweeek 25 opponent.
- Crystal Palace are only averaging 0.91 goals scored per match this season.
Tottenham v Chelsea
- In the 61 matchups between the clubs, Chelsea came out on top with a huge 33 wins.
- There has been 21 draws between Tottenham and Chelsea.
- Chelsea have scored two or more goals in three of their last five head-to-heads.
Arsenal v Everton
- Arsenal have won 35 of their 61 games against Everton.
- Everton have scored in all of their last five matches against their Gameweek 25 opponent.
- Arsenal are averaging 2.14 goals scored per game this season, one of the highest in the league.
Liverpool v Wolves
- Liverpool have won 13 of their 17 matches against Wolves.
- Liverpool have kept three clean sheets in their last five games against their Gameweek 25 opponent.
- Both teams are averaging more than 1.3 goals conceded per game this season.
Who are the best captaincy options in Champions League Fantasy this week? Find out in our article here.