Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect from Gameweek 7. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Answering the question, what to expect from gameweek 7? This could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Fulham v Chelsea
- In the 30 meetings between the two clubs, Chelsea have come away with 19 wins, with Fulham winning just one.
- Chelsea have kept three clean sheets in their last five head-to-heads.
- £6.8m striker Mitrovic will be hoping to make it six returns in seven matches against the blues this week.
Bournemouth v Brighton
- There have been 17 goals scored in the last five matches between the teams. That averages 3.4 goals scored per match.
- £5.9m Brighton midfielder Groß will be looking to extend his good form after already hitting two double digit hauls this season.
Leicester v Aston Villa
- In the 26 matches between Leicester and Aston Villa it’s been the home side that have dominated with 10 wins to Villa’s six.
- £7.9m Leicester midfielder Maddison will be searching to regain his first three match form where he returned in all of those matches.
- Goalkeeper and £4m Ward sits on most managers benches whilst maintaining his 27% in-game ownership.
Liverpool v Wolves
- In the 16 matchups Liverpool have won a huge 13 of them with away side Wolves only winning a single game.
- Liverpool have kept three clean sheets in their last five matches against Wolves.
- 51% owned Salah will have high expectations from his managers. The Egyptian failed to return in his last match against Everton.
Southampton v Brentford
- All eyes could be on £7.1m striker Toney. The Brentford forward has now returned in four of his last six matches, this includes a hatrick in Gameweek 6.
- There have been at least three goals scored in each of their last two meetings, indicating there could be plenty of goals.
Man City v Spurs
- In the 50 matches played, we can see that Spurs have won the majority of them with 27.
- Spurs have won the last three out of their five meetings against Man City, whilst the league holders failed to score in all of those same three games.
- £11.9m City striker Haaland has, at the time of writing, notched up three double digit hauls and returned in every single match he’s played in this season.
Arsenal v Everton
- In the 60 meetings between the clubs, Arsenal have won 35 of them.
- In only one of their last five matches against each other there was less than three goals scored. 18 goals were also scored in that same period, averaging 3.6 goals per game.
- Arsenal forward Jesus still sits as the most owned player in the game with 80% ownership.
West Ham v Newcastle
- In the last five meetings between the teams only West Ham have managed to keep a clean sheet, just one.
- Newcastle defender and £5.1m Trippier is the most owned player between both clubs. He will be looking for his fifth return of the season for his owners.
Crystal Palace v Man United
- Man United have won a huge 18 times in the 26 previous games against Crystal Palace.
- There has been between 0-1 goals in three of their last five meetings.
- £7.2m midfielder Zaha remains the highest owned player between the clubs.
Leeds v Nottingham Forest
- Both teams have scored in four out of the five previous matchups between clubs, suggesting goals could be on the cards.
- £4.1m Neco Williams could be considered this week against Leeds. The Welshman sits at an ownership of 28% at the time of writing.
Looking to play a new fantasy football game? UCL Fantasy is just around the corner and we have everything you need right here.