Using the Official Premier League website and the Fantasy Football Scout members area we look at what to expect from Gameweek 15. The previous head-to-head records between teams can be really useful in making informed FPL decisions.
Looking at what to expect from Gameweek 15 could be vital when it comes to decision making. Deciding on a transfer or captain can sometimes take great thought and with the help of extra factors managers could make better informed decisions in FPL.
Leeds v Bournemouth
- Both teams have won and lost the same amount of matches this season.
- Leeds are averaging 1.58 goals conceded this season but Bournemouth are averaging even more with 2.15 goals conceded.
- The home side are creating double the number of chances the away side are this season.
Man City v Fulham
- In the 28 matches played between the clubs, Man City have won 15.
- Man City have kept an incredible five clean sheets in their last five meetings against Fulham.
- The home side averaged three goals scored per match in the last five matchups.
Nottingham Forest v Brentford
- Brentford striker Ivan Toney (£7.5m) will miss this match due to his yellow card suspension.
- Nottingham Forest are averaging just 0.67 goals scored per match this season.
- The home side are also averaging nearly two goals conceded per match this season.
Wolves v Brighton
- The highest owned player between the sides is Brighton midfielder Leandro Trossard (£6.9m). After scoring against Man City and Chelsea in the last two Gameweeks, more FPL managers could well be interested.
- In the eight matches played between the sides, both have won two each but drawn four.
Everton v Leicester
- In the 32 matches played between the sides, draws have dominated. There have been 15 draws in this fixture.
- Only one side have kept a clean sheet in their last five meetings and that team is Everton.
- Everton have also scored two goals in three of their last five matchups.
Chelsea v Arsenal
- There have been a whopping 60 matches played between the London based clubs. Chelsea have won 20 and Arsenal have won 23.
- Both Chelsea and Arsenal have scored two goals or more in three of their last five matchups.
- There have been 17 goals scored in their last five meetings. This averages to 3.4 goals scored per match.
Aston Villa v Man United
- Man United have won an incredible 37 from their 54 matches against Aston Villa.
- Both sides have managed to keep just one clean sheet each in their last five matchups.
- The Reds also scored two or more goals in four of their five previous meetings.
Southampton v Newcastle
- In the 42 matches played between the sides, both teams have won close to an equal amount each.
- Newcastle have scored two or more goals in three of their last three meetings.
West Ham v Crystal Palace
- No side has managed to keep a clean sheet in their last five matchups.
- There has been a massive 19 goals scored in the last five meetings. This averages out at 3.8 goals scored per match.
Spurs v Liverpool
- Liverpool have won nearly half of their 60 matches against Spurs.
- Both teams have managed to score in the last four consecutive matches against each other.
- Spurs have not won a single of their last five meetings against Liverpool.
You can stay up to date with all of our most recent FPL articles right here.