The best February fixtures
Using the fixture ticker from the Fantasy Football Scout members area to order the fixtures in terms of difficulty, we take a look at which teams have the best February fixtures. We also briefly mention of some of the players that could attract interest from managers.
Working out which teams have the best fixtures in February could be key for managers. Knowing which teams to invest in with great fixtures could be detrimental towards getting ahead of the competition and aid with decisions like captaincy and chip plan.
Who has the best fixtures?
- Man United rank first on the fixture ticker. Many will be looking to target players in terms of investment especially with a double Gameweek ahead. Managers are likely to be interested in defender Luke Shaw (£5.2m), and midfielders Marcus Rashford (£7.2m) and Bruno Fernandes (£9.9m).
- Leeds rank second on the fixture ticker, who also have a double Gameweek ahead, whilst also playing some of the worst defences in the league after that. Midfielder Rodrigo (£6.4m) and striker Wilfried Gnonto (£5m) could gain a lot of interest.
- Arsenal rank third on the fixture ticker. The league leaders face a double Gameweek ahead. FPL managers will be keen to invest, especially in attack. Players like midfielders Bukayo Saka (£8.2m), Martin Odegaard (£6.9m) and striker Eddie Nketiah (£6.7m) could be hot property going into that period.
- Manchester City sit fourth on the fixture ticker with a double Gameweek scheduled. Players like striker Erling Haaland (£12.2m) and midfielder Kevin De Bruyne (£12.5m) will be the most popular. Fantasy managers will also be monitoring the game time of defender Joao Cancelo (£7.1m) and midfielder Riyad Mahrez (£7.6m).
- Brighton do not face a double Gameweek ahead but still rank amongst the top five teams with the easiest fixtures. Midfielders like Kaoru Mitoma (£5.1m) and Solly March (£5.2m) could be top of managers shortlists.
Which players had the best attacking stats in Gameweek 21? Check out our article to find out here.