Taking a look at line-ups, goals, assists, clean sheets and anything else we could highlight that could have implications for FPL managers between Southampton v Man United. Covering eye test and key moments through-out the match with the help of the Fantasy Football Scout members area.
Covering the Southampton v Man United match report can be helpful in identifying key moments in matche. This can then give FPL managers a good insight into which players and teams looked good, key injuries, fitness and even more to help us make decisions in FPL.
Line-ups – Southampton
£6.4m Che Adams starts the match. The striker will look to repeat his performance from Gameweek 3 when he hit 12 points in FPL. Having a great group of fixtures ahead could mean managers will be monitoring him.
£4.9m midfielder Elanga starts the match. With a lack of attacking options around £5m and under the FPL community could be watching closely. £10.4m striker Ronaldo makes the bench. This could highlight £9.8m midfielder Bruno as another player to watch for managers.
- Bruno Fernandes failed to hit the back of the net after his shot was blocked.
- The first half ended 0-0.
- £4.4m defender Dalot picks up a yellow card for his foul on Djenepo.
- After a low cross into the box by Dalot ,Bruno Fernandes makes it 1-0 with a fantastic finish.
- Man United striker Ronaldo is substituted on for Sancho in the 67th minute.
- New signing Casemiro enters the field on the 80th minute.
- The match finishes 1-0 to Man United.
Standout FPL performers
- Dalot came out on top today. His clean sheet and assist meant he also took away all three bonus points. The defender hit 11 points in FPL.
- £4.4m defender and fellow team-mate of Dalot Malacia came away with eight points due to his clean sheet and two bonus points.
- Although Bruno failed to return any bonus points he still managed to hit eight points for his winning goal.
If you’re looking to play a new fantasy football game, we cover UCL Fantasy with a wide range of content right here.