The Fantasy Football Community may be at its most active on twitter, but many are branching out onto other platforms! Here’s the highlights.
1. Fantasy Football Fix take to YouTube to give their Gameweek 10 Player Picks.
— Fantasy Football Fix (@FantasyFootyFix) October 26, 2017
2. FF Surgery focus on City Rotation, which was a hot topic for us earlier this week.
— FF_Surgery (@FF_Surgery) October 26, 2017
3. FPL Sketchy also has Man City in mind with his latest drawing.
— Sketchy FPL (@SketchyFPL) October 26, 2017
4. Football Fan Cast are considering high and low value midfield options.
Who needs Hazard, Coutinho and Alli? ?
— Football FanCast (@FootballFanCast) October 27, 2017
5. FPL Tips provides his team and transfer tips for Fantasy Football Pundits.
Keen to see your opinions…
— FantasyFootyPundits (@FFPundits) October 26, 2017
6. The 3 Bonus Pints is back with a dissection of one of my wildcard drafts.
— Luiz's Fro (FPL Hub) (@LuizsFro) October 26, 2017
7. FPL TV has the points predictor for Gameweek 10.
— FPL TV (@FPLTV) October 25, 2017
8. FPL Family are back with a new episode and another unhappy face!
— FPL Family (Lee) (@FPLFamily) October 26, 2017
9. FanFeud combines with the community to bring their latest podcast, and we get a behind the scenes look.
— #FPL Editor (@FPLEditor) October 24, 2017
— Richard Kenny (@InfernoSix) October 26, 2017
10. JNO United has the live Q&A
— JNO (@JNOUnited) October 26, 2017