Gameweek 37 is over so we can start looking ahead to the new round. For that reason, we bring in Fantasy Football Scout and Fantasy Football Community contributor @FPLReaction to provide us with his expert team reveal for Gameweek 38.
As we approach any given deadline, managers will be scrambling for clarity on some of the biggest decisions in the game like transfers and captaincy. Taking a look at @FPLReaction’s expert team reveal for Gameweek 38 could benefit other managers when making those decisions.
Gameweek 38 team reveal
- I hit 75 points in Gameweek 37 with a large chunk of my total coming from captain Bruno Fernandes.
- This is my current set-up for the final round.
- Gameweek 38 could see mass rotation amongst teams which is a massive concern.
- Monitoring Twitter will be absolutely key in the build-up to the deadline. Looking for early team news and leaked line-ups will be my priority.
- I would advise against early transfers because if we do see team leaks then they could be a waste of time.
- In terms of player targets I am looking at several players. Amongst those players include Crystal Palace midfielder Eberechi Eze (£5.7m), Everton midfielder Dwight McNeil (£5.2m), Tottenham striker Harry Kane (£11.4m), Tottenham midfielder Son Heung-min (£11.5m) and Liverpool striker Roberto Firmino (£8m).
- Captaincy will be key this week. Many will back Manchester City’s Erling Haaland or Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah. However, I think Harry Kane or Son Heung-min could be a great shout.
- Again, looking for team news or early leaks on Twitter is key for transfers. Wait for as close to the deadline as possible to make your transfers.
- Good luck!
Who are the best striker options for Gameweek 38 FPL? Find out here.