The new round of fantasy football is approaching so we take a look at the FPL players with the best projected points for Gameweek 4. With the help of the Fantasy Football Scout members area we can pick out assets with the most potential for the fixtures ahead.
As we approach the new round fantasy managers are looking for the best players to include in their squads. Because of this looking at the projected points for Gameweek 4 can help bring clarity to some of your decisions.
Projected points for Gameweek 4
- Erling Haaland – The Manchester City penalty taker and frontman leads the way this week with 8.2 points. He faces a poor Fulham defence this week and is the standout captain option.
- Mohamed Salah – Its been an average start to the campaign for the Egyptian. However, he is set to hit the second highest return this week with six points at home against Aston Villa.
- Phil Foden – He recovered from illness last week after featuring and bagging an assist. Foden has a great opportunity ahead against Fulham at home and looks set to hit 5.7 points.
- Bryan Mbeumo – Mbeumo has been excellent so far this season finding the net three times and taking penalties for his side. Brentford face Bournemouth at home next and their star man ranks fourth with 5.6 points.
- Raheem Sterling – The Chelsea man racked up a whopping 19 points in his most recent round against Luton. He comes fifth place with 5.2 points against a leaky Nottingham Forest defence.
Who else looks set to return?
- Nicolas Jackson – The Chelsea striker has already racked up a joint first league total of five big chances with Haaland the only player who matches that. He also bagged his first goal for the Blues in Gameweek 3 and looks set to collect 5.1 points.
- Ben Chilwell – The Chelsea players continue to pour in as they have a great fixture against Nottingham Forest this week. The left-back has been playing in a left-wing role and matches Jackson with 5.1 points.
- Julian Alvarez – Manchester City’ fixture against the Cottagers could bring about plenty of returns. Another player set for points is this man (5.0). Alvarez has already notched up two returns in three games so far.
- Son Heung-min – Son has struggled to pick up any significant returns so far this campaign but could have a great opportunity to set his form right with a game against Burnley next up. Son looks set to collect 4.9 points.
- Eberechi Eze – The Crystal Palace midfielder has maintained fantastic attacking data so far but has failed to convert that into actual FPL returns. That may be the case but Wolves lay ahead next and Eze ranks 10th with 4.7 points.
Who is a buy, sell, and keep for Gameweek 4 FPL? Check out our article here.